I believe I have made the Play Game more visually appealing. Instead of just plain text, I have added the Oddbox dude, enlarged most of the text, and moved everything right smack dab in the center of the page. Unfortunately, this is not a new question. (On the other hand, you may be brand-new to this Play Game thing. If that is the case, click here to play!) Before I make new questions, I need to make sure that what I want to do is actually possible. I am still in the testing stage. One of the main things I need to work out is, “How do I avoid having to post all questions twice?” I am in this predicament because I am using two different sites to create this game.
Stay tuned for even more stunning updates and dramatic predicaments!
Several “Interesting Comments” below:
- The dog may be the precursor to Brian of Family Guy.
- “Chromium Brown” may indeed be a pigment of the imagination. Google it.
- My sincere apologies for the poor reproduction quality of The Anonymous comic strips. I am scanning them from a copy, and not from the originals. I don’t know if I still have the originals. If I do, they are probably buried deep in storage.
- I believe this idea was conceived after reading “Lust for Life”, a biographical novel about Vincent Van Gogh.
- Not only is he searching for a non-existent paint color, his dog is talking.
- Not only is his dog talking, but he doesn’t even have a dog.
- Make sure that your studio is well ventilated.
- You can get access to as many as 88 Interesting Comments here.
I am currently working on a new game along the lines of the True or Hoowie game. I am calling it The Play Game. At present, it is very primitive, but I thought you might like to see what I am up to. You would not believe how long it took me to get this far. My brain is made for creativity, not technical mumbo jumbo!
A lot of bugs need to be worked out. Join me, as I stumble and fumble my way through the world of links, animation, and websites. As you can see from the screenshot above, there is a new tag called The Play Game. Click on the screenshot and give it a go! It is fully functional and ready for your perusal. I plan to have three levels of difficulty: Ridiculously Difficult, Normal, and Stable Genius (very easy). This first puzzle is Stable Genius and Normal to me, but to others it might be Ridiculously Difficult. Let’s call it Stable Normal. No. I am not saying that I am smart. I am saying that I am immersed in the world of science fiction, while others are not. So, of course this one would be easy for me!
The reasons for doing this are manifest. It’s entertaining, not only to others, but to myself. It is promotional. Each game is like a little ad for Skribbers. Also, the more I post The Play Game, the stronger my presence in the search engines like Google and Yahoo. It’s educational. We can all learn something new while having fun at the same time. It is sneaky because those who play will have no idea that they are being both solicited and educated. Stay tuned for more!
I got rid of my 1 & 1 website because Shopify has a more professional look. It doesn’t get too fancy. I want my products to stand out and not be overshadowed by the website design. Another reason I switched was because 1 & 1 doesn’t allow animation. Not to toot my own horn, but I must say that employing animation was a stroke of genius. Thank you, Brain. Go here to behold my genius, or click on the image above. While you are there, why don’t you buy some ScribblePads? I would appreciate that very much. Thank you. G’bye.