I believe I have made the Play Game more visually appealing. Instead of just plain text, I have added the Oddbox dude, enlarged most of the text, and moved everything right smack dab in the center of the page. Unfortunately, this is not a new question. (On the other hand, you may be brand-new to this Play Game thing. If that is the case, click here to play!) Before I make new questions, I need to make sure that what I want to do is actually possible. I am still in the testing stage. One of the main things I need to work out is, “How do I avoid having to post all questions twice?” I am in this predicament because I am using two different sites to create this game.
Stay tuned for even more stunning updates and dramatic predicaments!
Several “Interesting Comments” below:
- The dog may be the precursor to Brian of Family Guy.
- “Chromium Brown” may indeed be a pigment of the imagination. Google it.
- My sincere apologies for the poor reproduction quality of The Anonymous comic strips. I am scanning them from a copy, and not from the originals. I don’t know if I still have the originals. If I do, they are probably buried deep in storage.
- I believe this idea was conceived after reading “Lust for Life”, a biographical novel about Vincent Van Gogh.
- Not only is he searching for a non-existent paint color, his dog is talking.
- Not only is his dog talking, but he doesn’t even have a dog.
- Make sure that your studio is well ventilated.
As you may have noticed, I changed the blog theme. I think it is nice and clean and displays my art much larger. It also has a dividing line between the main area and the sidebar. I like that.