Several “Interesting Comments” below:
- The dog may be the precursor to Brian of Family Guy.
- “Chromium Brown” may indeed be a pigment of the imagination. Google it.
- My sincere apologies for the poor reproduction quality of The Anonymous comic strips. I am scanning them from a copy, and not from the originals. I don’t know if I still have the originals. If I do, they are probably buried deep in storage.
- I believe this idea was conceived after reading “Lust for Life”, a biographical novel about Vincent Van Gogh.
- Not only is he searching for a non-existent paint color, his dog is talking.
- Not only is his dog talking, but he doesn’t even have a dog.
- Make sure that your studio is well ventilated.